Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I Am Roses + Conie Fong's Susie Sunshine

Today I'm showcasing the beautiful paper flowers from I Am Roses with this gorgeous girl from Conie Fong called Susie Sunshine. I love all of Conie's digital stamps, and they pair up wonderfully with IAR Flowers!

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E21, E04
Hair: C2, C7, Black
Eyes: E42, E44, E47
Lips: R22, R24
Pink: RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09
Teal: BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18
Green: YG23, YG25, YG67, G28
White: C3, C5, Colorless Blender

My decorative papers are from Doodlebug Design Cream and Sugar 6x6 Paper Pad. The oval shapes and the word LOVE were cut out using C.C. Designs Dies.The white enamel dots are also from C.C. Designs. These are the beautiful I Am Roses flowers on my card:

R43-00 Mixed Pink Color Paper Roses
L0-1 Small Green Leaves



Now, don't forget to come play along with us on the IAR Challenge Blog using flowers from the IAR STORE (just click on the challenge link on their side bar to get to the current challenge). You have until MARCH 8th to link up your project, but remember you must use at least 2 items from I Am Roses. There are 4 prizes to be won so I hope you join us!!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: