Tuesday, September 12, 2017

C.C. Designs: Swiss Pixie Thankful Lucy

Happy Wednesday everyone! I hope your week is going great so far! Today I made an Easel Card to showcase this adorable girl from the C.C. Designs September Release called Swiss Pixie Thankful Lucy...isn't she fabulous?!!
 
2017-09-13 Thankful Lucy (closeup)
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E01, E11, E13
Hair: E71, E77, E79
Dress: BG11, BG72, BG75, YR04, YR07, YR09, E19
Socks: BG11, BG72, BG75
Shoes: E42, E43, E44
Green: YG25, YG17, YG67
Orange: YR04, YR07, E19
Red: R39
Yellow: Y15
 
 
 I also used some of the new Creative Basic dies! C.C. Designs is bringing back dies to the store, and today I'm showcasing the Fancy Rectangle Build A Card Die Set (the sentiment shape, leaves, and bird), along with the Dotted Daisies Dies (large flower in the corner). 
 
 
 My decorative papers are from Echo Park I Love Family 6x6 Paper Pad. The ribbon and additional flowers were from my stash.
 
 
 Now be sure to head over to the C.C. Designs Store to snatch up all of these awesome goodies!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

Txkickerbelle said...

Hi Rosie, Oh she is ssssooooo CUTE! I just love those stamps and have a few in my collection. I love all of the embellishments and your papers. I would kill to see your embellishment collection (I thought I had flowers, but you have me beat, hands down)!