Monday, February 20, 2017

C.C. Designs: Rustic Sugar Umbrella Cinnamon

Happy Tuesday everyone! Today I'm sharing this card using one of the new stamps from the February Release called Rustic Sugar Umbrella Cinnamon. I think she's so cute and can be used for so many different occasions! I stamped her on Copic paper and colored her with Copic Markers.
 
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E13
Hair: E71, E77, E79
Pink: R81, R83, R85, White Gel Pen
Dress: BG10, BG13, BG72, BG75
Coat: N0, N2, C5, Colorless Blender
Water: BG000, BG10
 
The sentiment is from the Lucky Rainbow Sentiments Set, and was cut out using the Layering Tags Metal Die. I used the Squares #1 Metal Die to cut out my decorative paper and image. The cute pink enamel dots in the corner are from the Princess Enamel Dots set. The ribbon is from Walmart and the flowers are from I Am Roses.
 
 
 Now be sure to head over to the C.C. Designs Store and snatch up these adorable stamps! They definitely need to be a part of your collection!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: