Monday, February 13, 2017

7 Kids College Fund: Mini Gorjuss Girl From The Heart

Happy Monday everyone! I'm back today with a card for 7 Kids College Fund featuring one of my fave line of stamps.....GORJUSS GIRLS! This Gorjuss Girl is one of the mini stamps and is called From The Heart. I stamped her on Xpress It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored her with Copics.

Copics: 
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
Hair: E71, E77, E79
Pink: R81, R83, R85, R39
Shoes: C3, C5, C7, C9
Envelope: E42, E41, R20

I used the Mama Elephant Framed Tags Columbus Circle Die to create a frame around the sentiment. The balloons were also made using the same Mama Elephant die. Then I fussy cut the Gorjuss Girl stamp and raised her on pop-dots. My layout was inspired by an old one from Susan Stringfellow at SketchSavvy.blogspot.com. The rest of the elements on my card came from my stash.

Supplies from 7 Kids College Fund Store
Copic Markers

Come and play along with us in our current ANYTHNG GOES Challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog. You can use any stamp in your stash!! Just click on the challenge link on the Challenge Blog to upload your card for a chance at winning a gift certificate to the store!

Be sure to also check out the 7 Kids College Fund Store to see all the new goodies coming to the store. And come join our 7 KIDS CUSTOMERS CREATE Facebook Page!! We're going to be having some fun games and prizes coming your way!

Have a great rest of the week my friends!
Rosie

No comments: