Monday, January 2, 2017

7 Kids College Fund: Frosty Fairy Friends

Happy Monday everyone! I'm back today to share my latest card for you using products from the 7 Kids College Fund Store. But before I get to that, I wanted to remind you that you still have time to enter our current ANYTHNG GOES Challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog. Remember, you can use any stamp in your stash!! Just click on the challenge link on the Challenge Blog to upload your card for a chance at winning a gift certificate to the store!

This set called Lawn Fawn called Frosty Fairy Friends is turning into one of my favorites. I used it last week and decided to make a different card using the same set so you can see how versatile it is. There are so many stamps in this set to create different scenes. I stamped the fairies and cottage on Xpress It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copics.

Copics: 
FAIRIES
Skin: E000, E50, E51, E11
Hair: E71, E77, E79
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Wings: BG10
Gold Gel Pen

COTTAGE
E74, E44, E47, Y21
Door: BG10, BG13, BG15
Gold Gel Pen
I added the Find It Trading Seasonal Flowers Border Die to the left side of my card and added blue pearls. The word "sweet" was made using the Lawn Fawn Scripty SWEET Lawn Cuts. The paper and ribbon were from my stash.

 Supplies from 7 Kids College Fund Store:
Copic Markers

Now, be sure to link up your cards so you have a chance at winning the $20 Gift Certificate to the 7 Kids College Fund Store.

Have a great rest of the week my friends!
Rosie

No comments: