Thursday, October 27, 2016

LDRS Creative: Winnie's Rose Garden

Happy Thursday everyone! I'm back today to share details on one of the creations I made for the HSN (Home Shopping Network) Show showcasing the new LDRS Creative Polkadoodles Kits. Let me tell you these HSN Kits are so AMAZING, and totally inspired me!! 
 
The HSN Kit I used on my project is called Winnie Everyday Polkadoodles Stamp Kit. This kit comes with 6 stamps and 32 sheets of 6x6 paper in an awesome, beautiful storage box. If you want this set, hurry over to HSN because I saw there was 1 LEFT!! The image I used is called Winnie's Rose Garden. She's colored with Copic Markers.
 
Copics:
Skin: E50, E51, E21, E11, E04
Brown Hair, E71, E77, E79
Orange: YR02, YR04, R02, R05
Green: YG25, YG17, YG67
Yellow: Y11, Y15, Y20, YR23
Fence: E41, E42, E43, E44
Black: C5, C7
White: N0, N2, Colorless Blender
 
 
I decided to get fancy and make a Post-It Note Easel Card. The top part is an Easel Card that can fold down for mailing. The bottom part holds 3x3 post-it notes. You can find a tutorial HERE. The only change I made was cutting the paper for the post-it note holder just a smidgen larger than 4x4 to allow the post-it notes to fit after scoring, otherwise the fit was so tight I couldn't get the post-it notes to slide in. 
 
 
Those gorgeous papers and printed letters are part of this kit! I found these small pens in the party section at Walmart, but they had googly eyes on the sides which didn't go very well with my theme. So I took some washi tape and wrapped it around to cover up the eyes. Then I glued some velcro to the pen and adhered it to my card. 
 
Be sure to check out all the amazing stamps, dies, and embossing folders in the LDRS Store!! And hurry over to HSN and snatch up these Polkadoodle Kits while they have them available!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: