Monday, October 17, 2016

7 Kids College Fund: Oh Deer!

Happy Monday everyone! I'm back to share my latest card for 7 Kids College Fund. Before I get to my card, I wanted to remind you that we currently have a month-long challenge going on right now on the Challenge Blog! Be sure to link up your Anything Goes project for a chance at winning a $20 gift certificate to the 7 Kids College Fund Store!! 
I've use a lot of goodies from the Store on my card today. This adorable gal is called Oh Deer from LDRS Creative! Isn't she fabulous?!! I stamped her on Cryogen White Cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored her with Copics. I sprinkled Stampendous Shabby Pink Embossing Enamel around the edge.
Copics:
Skin: E0000, E50, E51, E21, E11, E04
Hair: E71, E77, E79
Eyes: E71, E74, E77
Lips: R20, R85
Antlers: E42, E43, E44
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Blue: BG10, BG72, BG75
Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Marker
One of my favorite dies is the Joy Crafts Ice Crystal Edge Die! I'm so glad 7 Kids is carrying some of the Joy Crafts Dies. I own several of them so it will be nice to actually bring them out of hibernation! The Merry Christmas was made using the Find It Trading Merry Christmas Die. The flower was part of the Flower and Tulle Beaded Trim (I just cut it apart), and the glittered leaves are from Prima.
 Now, be sure to head over to the 7 Kids College Fund Store to check out all the amazing products you can purchase to add to your crafty collection!
Hugs, 
Rosie

No comments: