Sunday, July 3, 2016

The Greeting Farm SPECIAL RELEASE: Little Mermaids & Little Fairies!!


Oh my goodness, are y'all in for a real treat today!! The Greeting Farm has just release some new stamps today featuring Mermaids and Fairies!! And, let me tell you....they are so freaking AMAZING!!! I love them all!! 

You can see more inspiration on The Greeting Farm Blog by our talented Design Team.

Today, I'm featuring this cute, adorable set called Little Mermaids! You get the mermaids and lots of extra stamps to create an awesome underwater scene! This set even has coordinating dies you can purchase so you don't have to hand-cut everything out. I stamped them on Cryogen White Cardstock and colored them with Copics.

Copics:
Skin: E0000, E50, E51, E11, E04
Pink Hair: RV02, RV09, R39
Purple Hair: V15, V17, BV09
Pink Top/Flower: R81, R83, R85
 Purple Top: V12, V15, V17
Yellow: Y11, Y15, YR23
Tails: BG10, BG13, BG15, BG18, YG06, YG23, YG25, YG67
 
I found this awesome paper in the Doodlebug Design Under The Sea 6x6 Paper Pad with the sentiment and scene already printed on it. I just added the TGF Mermaids to it. I'm going to put it in a small white shadowbox frame with some seashells along the bottom of the frame. :)
 
 
Now, head over to The Greeting Farm Store to snatch up these cuties before they sell out! You know TGF Customers and quick, LOL!

Have an awesome Sunday! It's my 17-year Wedding Anniversary so it's an extra special day for me today!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: