Friday, April 22, 2016

I Am Roses + C.C. Designs Cake Nancy!

Happy Friday my friends! Today I'm sharing the card I made using the fabulous paper flowers from I Am Roses. I LOVE pairing them with stamps from C.C. Designs! This adorable gal is called Roberto's Rascals Cake Nancy. She's stamped on Neenah Cardstock and colored with Copics.
 
Copics:
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, E04
Hair: E43, E47, E49
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Green YG23, YG25, YG67
Yellow: Y02, YR21, YR23
Teal: BG10, BG13, BG15, BG75
Red: R27/Blue: B93/Purple: V17
 
These are the awesome flowers I used from I AM ROSES!
 
 The paper is from the new C.C. Designs 6x6 Rainbow Paper Pad. I used several dies from C.C. Designs also. The HB2U and Balloons came from the Make A Card #14 Birthday Die set. I used C.C. Designs Cutter Scalloped Oval Die, Ovals #1 Die, and Squares #1 Die
 
Now, don't forget to come play along with us on the IAR Challenge Blog using flowers from the I Am Roses STORE. You have until MAY 8th to link up your project, but remember you must use at least 2 items from I Am Roses!! I can't wait to see what you make! 
 
Hugs,
Rosie

2 comments:

Sharon said...

This is such a bright and beautiful card with a super cute image. Love the fish.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

cebelica said...

What a cheerful and positive card. I love it!!!
Hugs! Xx