Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Make it Colourful OCTOBER Challenge~BRIGHT COLORS!

Hi everyone! Today starts a new challenge on the Make it Colourful Challenge Blog, and for the month of OCTOBER our challenge is: BRIGHT COLORS. If you've been a follower of mine for a while then you already know this challenge is right up my alley. I love bright colors!! I usually use bright colors on girl cards, but this time I challenged myself to use a boy image.

I decided to color up this cutie called Sam's Lizard. I think he's adorable! He's printed on X-Press It Blending Card and colored with Copics.
 
Copics:
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E01, E02, E13
Eyes: YG25, YG67
Hair: BG13, BG18, C7, Black
Shirt: BG10, BG13, BG15, BG18, YR02, YR04, YR09
Pants: B91, B93, B95, B99
Shoes: BG13, YR09, C7
Lizard: YG23, YG25, YG67, G28, YR09
 
That awesome chipboard HELLO is from Make it Crafty Doodle Hello Word Chipboard. The decorative papers, ribbon and orange pearls were from my stash.

 
Remember to use a Make it Crafty image and upload your projects to the Make it Crafty Gallery. We’d love to see you share your work of art with us. Also, please share your progress, possible disasters and your triumphs with us in the Facebook group HERE. We'd love to see you joining us so we can Oooooh and Aaaaah over your creations!
 
 Have a great Wednesday!
 Rosie

No comments: