Wednesday, July 22, 2015

The Greeting Farm July Release~MAKE A WISH

Today, I'm back with the last new stamp released in the TGF Store on July 15th called MAKE A WISH! This stamp set comes with a coordinating die available HERE. I love cupcakes so you know I had to have this one for my collection! It's also great to put a card together quickly because there is not a lot of coloring involved. :)

I actually used chalk to color in the cupcake liner. The rest of it is CTMH Baby Pink Ink. To kick it up a notch, I added lots of Cotton Candy Stickles to the hearts and liner!


 My dps are from Bo Bunny Head Over Heels 6x6 Paper Pad. The gorgeous heart border at the bottom of my card is Memory Box Cherish Border Die. I used the Spellbinders Lacey Circles Nestabilities to cut the black scallop circle around my image. The pearls are from Melissa Frances. The white ribbon is from Walmart.

 Now head over to The Greeting Farm Store to snatch up all these adorable stamps and dies!! You're gonna LOVE them!!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: