Monday, July 13, 2015

7 Kids College Fund~DoCrafts Simply Gorjuss The White Rabbit

Today I'm sharing my newest card for 7 Kids College Fund, but before I get to it, I just wanted to remind everyone that there is one more day to enter our current challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog!
 
This challenge ends on JULY 14th at 12:00pm MST. Please be sure to use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store before linking your project. :)
 
Some of my favorite stamps are the Simply Gorjuss line from DoCrafts. I own a lot of them, haha! This one is called The White Rabbit. She's stamped on X-press It Blending Card and colored with Copics.
 
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E35
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Red: R24, R27, R29
Coat: E42, E43, C3, C5
Black: C3, C5, C7
Gold: YR21, YR23, YR24
 
I kept this card pretty simple so the image and sentiment would stand out. The decorative papers and sentiment both came from Carta Bella WORD OF LOVE 6x6 Paper Pad. I distressed the edges with Black Soot Distress Ink. The large black pearls are from Trimcraft Assorted Colors Pearls.
 
You still have a day to enter our current "Anything Goes" challenge HERE. Be sure to use a stamp carried in the store to be eligible for the gift certificate and Top 3! 

Remember, when you see a card from any of the DT Members using products you like, please click on the links we provide in our blog posts when you place an order so we can get credit, and continue to make beautiful cards for you to enjoy. :)

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: