Thursday, April 23, 2015

Little Darlings Rubber Stamps~CandiBean Daisy Dreams

Happy Thursday everyone! It's almost Friday, Woot Woot! I'm back today to share my card featuring an adorable couple from Little Darlings Rubber Stamps called CandiBean Daisy Dreams. I think they are so CUTE!! I stamped the image on Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored it with Spectrum Noir Markers.
 
BOY:
 Skin: FS1, FS2, FS3, TN5
Hair: IG3, IG6, IG10
Shirt: OR2, CR7, CR9, CR10
Shorts/Shoes: TB3, TB4, TB5
 
GIRL:
Skin: FS1, FS2, FS3, TN5
Hair: TN3, EB3, EB8
Pink: BP2, BP4, BP6, BP7
Black: IG6, IG8, IG10

DAISIES:
CT1, BG5, IG3, IG5, Colorless Blender
CG3, LG3, LG5, JG4

SKY: TB1/Grass: LG3

I used some of my favorite decorative papers right now from Penny Black Beau Jardin 6x6 Paper Pad. The black border was made using an awesome new die in the LDRS Store called Little Darlings Dewdrop Border Die. The cute sentiment is called Little Darlings Friendship Sentiments.

 Be sure to head over to the LDRS Store to get all your cute stamps and amazing dies! If you want to see more amazing creations from my fellow DT sisters, then head over to the LDRS Blog. And come have some fun with us on the LDRS Facebook Group!
 
Have a great Thursday!
Rosie :)

1 comment:

Jennifer Scull said...

your coloring of this sweet image is just wonderful! I love the gorgeous border you have added, too.

have a fabulous day! :)