Sunday, March 15, 2015

I AM ROSES March Challenge~ANYTHING GOES!

Today starts a new challenge on the IAR Challenge Blog!! 
 
The theme for the next month is: 
ANYTHING GOES!!

Here are the Details/Rules:
  • Contest runs March 15th - April 8th (Ends 11:55pm PST)
  • Theme: "Anything Goes"
  • Minimum (2) I Am Roses Products
  • One project submission per participant
  • One winner will be chosen
  • Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “Mar IAR Challenge”
  • Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to your project)
  • Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
  • Winner will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th
For my card today, I altered this plain frame I had sitting in my craft room forever! I think I got it from Michaels.



Mother's Day is coming up soon so I thought I would make something to send to my mom. I hope she loves this! I haven't put a picture yet in the frame yet, but I'm thinking one of her and her grandson would be a wonderful gift. :)

My dps are from Close To My Heart-Lucy 12x12 Paper.


The wooden LOVE was originally red so I layered a bunch of pink acrylic paint on top and then covered it with some Martha Stewart loose glitter.


I used EK Success Mason Jar Love Stickers for the jar, and then added R43-00 Mixed Pink Color Paper Roses and L20-151 White Paper Rose Leaves.

The flowers in the corner of the frame are:

Now, don't forget to come play along with us on the IAR Challenge Blog!! You have until APRIL 8th, so if you place an order soon in the IAR STORE you could get your flowers before this challenge ends!!

I can't wait to see what you make using these gorgeous, beautiful flowers!
Hugs,
Rosie :)

No comments: