Thursday, March 26, 2015

By DIEzyne Dies NEW RELEASE at C.C. Designs!!

 It's finally here!  The second release from By DIEzyne Dies. We are celebrating this weekend on Passionate Paper Creations and Friends Facebook Group and C.C. Designs Facebook Group.
We are kicking everything off with a really big blog hop!
We have the C.C. Designs DT sharing their creativity with the new By DIEzyne Dies. You can find By DIEzyne Dies by clicking HERE.

For my card today I used C.C. Designs Swiss Pixie Angel Wings. She's one of my favorite stamps! I just think she's so beautiful. She's colored with Spectrum Noir Markers.

 Spectrum Noir Markers:
Skin: FS1, FS2, FS3, TN3
Teal Blue Dress: BT2, BT4, BT5
Red Hearts: DR3, DR6, DR7
Wings: IG1, IG3, Blender
Hair (Copics): E44, E47, E49
I used several of the By DIEzyne Dies on my 5x7 card: Big Stitched and Pierced Rectangles, Double Circles, Stitched Flags Two, Dotted Wings and Puffy Things, and Stitched Circles. I LOVE these dies!! They are so easy to use and the cuts are clean. I kept the Big Stitched and Pierced Rectangles together and ran them through the Cuttlebug to get several nested frames before I cut them apart and that was the inspiration for this card!! The dps behind the ovals each have a white rectangle frame around them. The sentiment from the AmyR Elegant Valentine Set is cut out using Stitched Flags Two. And that awesome butterfly is from Dotted Wings and Puffy Things (my FAVE)!!

 What is a blog hop without prizes?!?!
Of course we have prizes.  We are going to play a game.
WORD SCRAMBLE
Here is how you play:
1.  Visit each blog along the way.
2.  Leave a comment.
3.  Become a follower of each persons blog.
4.  Each person will have 1 or more letters posted.  Collect all those letters to unscramble the word.
5.  The last person on the hop is Rhea, the creator of By DIEzyne Dies.  Leave your answer in a comment on her blog.  Make sure you also follow her blog.
To qualify all steps need to be followed.
Two lucky winners will receive 1 By DIEzyne Die Set and 1 stamp from C.C. Designs.

MY LETTER/S ARE - D I

Ok...so....that's the blog hop game.  But, there are more chances to win over the weekend on Passionate Paper Creations and Friends and C.C. Designs Fan Page - Facebook Groups.
Make sure to come join the party!
Passionate Paper Creations and Friends > Click HERE
C.C. Designs Fan Page > Click HERE
IT ALL STARTS NOW!
Special guest hopping with the team...
Your last stop on the Hop....This is where you leave your answer :)
Rhea
AVAILABLE AT:

22 comments:

Jo said...

Love your color combo and What?! Spectrum noirs?? Fab coloring as always.

AJ Bodine said...

wowee, that is a gorgeous card..there's so much to look at and the colors are stunning!! I'm a new follower of yours during this great hop!

Unknown said...

Hun
I loved this card when I first saw it on Facebook and it's a pleasure to come leave a comment on it now. Smiles.

Love everything about it,
your gorgeous colouring, the fabulous ribbon, the dies you have used I could go on!! Lol..

Hugs,
Karen.xx
y

Julie Ann said...

Love your card it is amazing and your coloring is beautiful.

Becky said...

What a gorgeous card. Beautiful colors and love all the gorgeous flowers and bow.

Kathy S said...

Love your color combination and the flowers and ribbons.

Unknown said...

I love the colours x

Shelley said...

Ditto to the above comments lol... LOVE the colours and your colouring and composition!

barbara macaskill said...

What a darling card! I have added this adorable image to my wish list! I just have to have this little angel to make a card for my granddaughter! TFS!

Brandi R said...

Beautiful!!! Wow look at those awesome embellies! LOVE this ♥

follower via Blogger ;-)

M DelValle said...

So lovely!! Those are one of my favorite colors! :) Following you now!

Michele Cunningham said...

I love this color combo!! Such a sweet card!

Unknown said...

Your card is so cute! I love the colors that you chose - so bright & cheerful!

Unknown said...

Beautiful!

Crafting with Darcy said...

So gorgeous!! Love your overall card design and the image is just so sweet!! My wishlist is growing as I hop along!!
Hugs
Darcy

Sandra said...

Gorgeous card and papers!
Love your layout, and those beautiful flowers!
Hugs,Sandra

Andrea Tully said...

Lovely card Rosemary xx

Unknown said...

Wow absolutely gorgeous =)

Unknown said...

Loving your colour combination

Angela said...

This card is so perfect and the colors you've used are so beautiful.
Thanks for your inspirations.
Hugs
Angela

Bonnie said...

What they said. What more is there to say - gorgeous card, wonderful coloring, beautiful design. Only thing is What size card is that? It can't be an A2 card can it?

Denise Bryant said...

Absolutely adorable! I love the color combo you used and your fabulous coloring! Love the stitched and pierced dies you used... that detail adds so much to a card! Awesome dies!!!