Saturday, January 24, 2015

Little Miss Muffet Stamps~Jr. Hatter Vivianne

Little Miss Muffet Stamps 

I'm back today to share my latest card for Little Miss Muffet Stamps, but before I get to that I wanted to remind you that you still have 3 more days to enter our current "ANYTHING GOES" challenge on the Little Miss Muffet Challenge Blog. I hope you get a chance to join us!!


My card today features a newly released digi called Jr. Hatter Vivianne. I think she's adorable and I had lots of fun coloring her up!! I LOVE the Jr. Hatter line and she's probably one of my faves!! She's stamped on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copics.
 
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11, E13
Hair: E42, E44, E47, E49
Red: R24, R27, R29, R89
Black: C3, C5, C7, Black
Pink Button: R81, R83, R85, R59
Green Leaves: YG23, YG67, G24
Tan Paper: E41, E42, E43
 
I used some dps from Authentique Lovely 6x6 Paper Pad. The ribbon is from Walmart. The Happy Valentine's Day sticker is from Michaels. I used flowers from various companies. The cute heart banner die is from Joanna Sheen Signature Dies.

Now be sure to link up your "ANYTHING GOES" creation on the Little Miss Muffet Challenge Blog. And check out the LMMS STORE to get some amazing stamps! Also, come join in all the fun on our Little Miss Muffet FB Page to stay up-to-date on all our news. If we get more likes, we'll get some more freebies!

Have a great weekend!
Rosie

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Gorgeous card xx

Mojca said...

Ohhhh so really beautiful. Gorgeous. Vivid colours. Hugs! Mojca