Saturday, May 17, 2014

By LORi Designs~So Ella SKATER GIRL

Happy Saturday everyone! Last week we introduced you to several new digis drawn by Lori's 9-year-old daughter Ella. She is soooo talented!! These cuties are now in the BLD Store:
My card today features So Ella-Skater Girl. She's colored with Copics.
 
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E15
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Blue: BG10, BG13, BG15

I used dps from some new paper pads that I just added to my collection: Carta Bella SUMMER LOVIN' 6x6 Paper Pad and Doodlebug Design SUGAR SHOPPE 6x6 Paper Pad. The ribbon was from my friend and the flowers were in my stash.

Don't forget, we also have another new artist joining the BLD team. Her name is Dawn Moore and she draws the cutest animals!! Be sure to head over to the BLD Store to snatch up all of these amazing new digis!!
Have a great weekend!
Rosie :)

1 comment:

cebelica said...

So pretty! Love the colours of yout card. The embellishments match the papers perfectly.
Hugs! xx