Wednesday, March 5, 2014

The Paper Shelter~ANYTHING GOES!

Happy Wednesday everyone! I'm back today to share my latest creation for The Paper Shelter. These digi stamps and digi papers are AMAZING!! The files even come with colored images so you can make your cards quickly and easily....with no coloring!
 
A new challenge starts today at The Paper Shelter Blog and the theme for the next week is: 

ANYTHING GOES!!  
 
At The Paper Shelter, there is a new challenge every week along with an awesome prize up for grabs!! What's the prize?? 
 
If you play with a TPS image and win, you get a $30 gift certificate to spend in The Paper Shelter STORE!! If you play in our challenge with a different image, you have a chance of  winning three digis of your choice. You can view all the challenge rules HERE.
 
Challenge prize badge 

For my card today, I used this gorgeous digi called So Pretty. I love her and she was so much fun to color!! I printed my image on X-Press It Blending Card and colored her with Copics.
 
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11, E15
Hair: C3, C5, C7
Eyes: G14, G28
Lips: R22, R27
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Blue: BG10, BG13, BG15, BG18
 
The decorative paper with the sentiment is from Recollections All Occasions 12x12 pad. The background dps and butterflies are from an American Crafts paper pad. I used some blue doilies from Recollections Pastel Collection under my polka dot black ribbon. The banner at the top of my card is from a My Favorite Things Die.
 
 To enter our Challenge head over to The Paper Shelter Blog and link up your card. Be sure to use a new project please....no backlinking. This challenge will run until Tuesday, March 11th.

Have a great week!!
Rosie :)

5 comments:

Pat K said...

Absolutely FABULOUS Rosemary. hugs, Pat K x

Thanh Vo said...

This is beautiful, Rosie!!! <3 Seriously, I love the polka dots and everything else about it.

Nannieflash said...

Hi Rosie, youve created a really gorgeous card, the colour combo is fabulous and the result is stunning. hugs Shirleyxxx

Gail said...

Rosie, this is the most wonderful card! I love the image and how you colored it and the papers you used are what make it fantastic. That giant sentiment...OMG this card would be perfect for my 29 year old daughter! :) This card is just fantastic...it is absolutely wonderful!!!!! Hugs, Gail

cebelica said...

Oooooh, look at all those pretty colorful butterflies!!! Love them! <3 I think they are a perfect finishing touch to your beautiful card. :)
Hugs! xx