Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Reverse Confetti Sneak Peak: Quirky Cuties BeBe Bunny!

**If you are looking for my card for The Paper Shelter, please scroll down.

Happy Wednesday everyone! I have a special card to showcase today for one of my fave stamp companies called Reverse Confetti!! They offer high quality photopolymer stamps made in the USA. Reverse Confetti releases their new stamps every other month (odd months), on the 8th of the month. I love their stamps and dies and I know you will too!! :)

I had the pleasure of meeting the owner, Jen del Muro, last year. Definitely one of the nicest people out there!! So when she asked me to make something for today's sneak peak of a new adorable stamp that's being released in the Reverse Confetti Store on Saturday, March 8th, I couldn't say no!! I'm soooooooo excited to introduce you to BeBe Bunny!! She's part of the Quirky Cuties line of stamps.


 Be sure to check out the Reverse Confetti BLOG today also to see how you can win some prizes!!

Copics:
Bunny: E41, E42, E43
Ears: R20, R22
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Blue: BG10, BG13, B15, BG18
Yellow: Y08, YR23, YR24

When I first saw BeBe Bunny I knew I had to make a little scene for her so out came my punches and dies. The sentiment, "Some Bunny Loves You," is also part of the BeBe Bunny set. I used some decorative paper in my stash for the background. The floral ribbon is from Walmart.

Now remember, this adorable stamp set will be available for purchase in the Reverse Confetti Store this Saturday, March 8th!! Be sure to check out the Reverse Confetti BLOG today to see how you can win a prize, and on Saturday for an awesome HOP that's planned!!

Have a great week!
Hugs,
Rosie :)

24 comments:

Lisa H. said...

ooooo! love the bright, fun and SPRING colors. fabulous Bebe card. thanks for sharing.

Annette Allen said...

what a cute scene you created.. totally adorable..

Stacey Schafer said...

HOW cute, Rosemary!

ChristineCreations said...

What a perfect little Easter scene you’ve created! So adorable!

Becky Carafa said...

So bright and cheerful, love it!

Sue D said...

Very cute and colorful scene!

Ali P said...

Total vibrancy at its best. Love it

Tracey McNeely said...

Lovely colouring and the background paper is awesome.

Lizzie T a/k/a Wifelady said...

Beautiful card - love those bright spring colors!

Amy C. said...

Wow! This is an adorable card! I love the little scene you created for the bunny!

Lori Turner said...

Super cute, Rosie! Love the bright colors and that scene is perfect ;)

Leanne said...

Oh this is cute! Love your coloring!
I'm starting to see this company around. they are lucky to have you help with the showcase.
^.^

Leigh Penner said...

So fun and colourful!

Liz O. said...

Aww! She is too cute!! Love the colors Rosie.
Thank your for the inspiration!
Have a wonderful day!
Liz

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

I just love the colours on this fab card xx

Atypicalcupcake said...

I love how bright and colorful your card is!

cm said...

Beautiful showcase of the new release! Your bunny is simply adorable!
c

Unknown said...

So many bright colors draw my eye on this card, but I surely love the addition of the green grass.

cghundley said...

Oh how delightful!
Love this card with
all the colors and
the white center
piece. Thanks for
sharing it.
Carla from Utah

Deborah said...

This card is spectacular all the wonderful colors you chose and your coloring is perfection thanks!

None None said...

This is just precious!!

jayzor said...

The colors knock me out on this gray, dreary day!

Heather said...

very bright. I love the colors, great background.

cebelica said...

I love the scene you created. Looks like a perfect, warm and spring day. Beautiful! Hugs! xx