Wednesday, January 15, 2014

7 Kids College Fund Challenge~ANYTHING GOES!

Happy Wednesday everyone!! I hope you all have had a great week so far! Yesterday I had surgery to remove my gall bladder. According to the doctor it was inflamed so it's probably a good thing I went ahead with the surgery before I had a full blown attack! Hopefully it fixes some of my health issues. It's supposed to be a pretty quick recovery time so we'll see how it goes. I just know last night I was in pain so I definitely need to be more consistent on taking the pain meds and taking it easy for the next few days.

Today starts a new challenge over at the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog. The challenge for the next 2 weeks is:

ANYTHING GOES!

Just be sure to use a stamp sold in the 7 Kids College Fund Store in order to be eligible for the prize and top 3!!

On my card today I used this super cute image from The Greeting Farm called ROYAL CUTIE PIES Stamp Set. She was stamped on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copics.

 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Black: C5, C7, Black

My dps are from Bo Bunny Head Over Heels 6x6 Paper Pad. The gorgeous heart border at the bottom of my card is Memory Box Cherish Border Die. I used the Spellbinders Lacey Circles Nestabilities to cut the frame around my image. The pearls are from Melissa Frances. The XO ribbon is from Martha Stewart and the white ribbon is from Walmart.

 Supplies from the 7 Kids STORE:

Now don't forget to be eligible for the prize and top 3 be sure to use an image carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store! This challenge ends on January 28th, so I hope to see you all entering your cards at the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog!

Have a great week!
Rosie :)

9 comments:

cebelica said...

Ouch, I really hope the pain will go away soon. I'm glad the surgery was successful though and that everything went according to plan. Now I just wish you a speedy recovery.
As for your card ... It's superb. Hugs! xx

Judith said...

Gorgeous card Rosie - I just love the colour combo. wishing you a speedy recovery I had that op a few years ago - the very best thing is to walk out each day - gets the blood flowing to the site of the wound and the fresh air helps too - just a really short walk at first and build it up - from the very first day home - it makes you feel so much better! hugs Judith x

Kelly said...

I hope you are doing better!! Thinking of you. I love the pink you did your card in, so fabulous with the black die cuts. Very sweet and beautiful.
Hugs Kelly

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Sigh. You do amazing things with hair!! xx

Mojca said...

Oh she is wonderful Rosie! hugs! MOjca

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Love, love , love this adorable card!!!!! She is so cute!

Karen said...

Your cards are always so sweet! I love your coloring just fabulous. I hope you are feeling better.

Karen

Karen said...

Rosie, I've been thinking of you and sending you so many happy, sparkly thoughts! **gentle hugs** This card is 100% sweetness and I simply adore every inch of it. The image is delightful and so perfectly colored. The papers are heartwarming and I love the color combo! The black is not only striking, but makes the pink shine so gorgeously. Lovely project! :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Michele Cunningham said...

too cute. love the heart die cut border. Hope you are feeling better.