Monday, October 7, 2013

YEE-HAW!

Happy Monday everyone! I'm back today to share my latest card with you using items from the 7 Kids College Fund Store!

Last year my hubby was given a work opportunity which required us to move to Texas. Now, I've lived in Oklahoma for 18 years so I considered Oklahoma my home. It's was really tough to pick up and move, but it's been so wonderful for us as a family. Now that I live in Texas I've got to have stamps and cowgirl boots to add to my new country lifestyle, haha! So when The Greeting Farm introduced this new stamp set called You're Wanted.....well, I just had to have it!! The image and sentiment are both from this set. :)

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11 
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Hat/Boots: E42, E43, E44
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Blue: BG10, BG13, BG15


Thanks for joining me today and a special thank you to all of you who leave me comments!! I love to read them and appreciate all your support!! Don't forget you still have one more day to join in our current "Anything Goes" challenge with an option twist of "MARKERS" on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog!

Have a great week!
Rosie :)

2 comments:

Mojca said...

Hehe the stamp then really suits you :) She is so gorgeous and you coloured her just beautifully. Hugs! Mojca

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous, honey!!
I adore her!!! Yeeee hawwwww!!!
Xo