Sunday, September 1, 2013

Happy Birthday LEANNE POE!!

Today is a special day because it's the birthday of an awesome lady and friend, Leanne Poe!! She's also the part owner of Yumi and Fumi....she's the FUMI. HAPPY BIRTHDAY girl!!

To celebrate her pure awesome-ness, we've gathered some of her friends and made her some cards to show her our love! You can view all the cards on the Yumi and Fumi Handmade Crafts Blog!! Please leave her a comment too...she'll definitely read them and will appreciate it!!

For my birthday card I used Fumi with Turtle...LOVE this stamp!

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Eyes: E43, E44
Hair: C3, C5, C7, Black
 Shirt: B00, B01, B04, B05
Turtle, G21, G24, G28, E11, E13, E15
Flower: Y08, B04

Leanne's favorite colors are blue and green! I found some awesome blue and green dps in this paper pad from Echo Park called For The Record 2~DOCUMENTED 6x6 paper pad. The ribbon is from Walmart. The sentiment and the "celebrate" banner are stickers. The blue rhinestones are from my stash.
Now head over to the Yumi and Fumi Blog to see the other birthday cards and to leave her your wonderful birthday wishes!

Have a great Sunday Leanne!!
Love ya,
Rosie :)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Your bright color choices are great. Thanks for sharing.

Dee said...

This is one birthday card I will try to make. Beautiful!

Danni said...

So bright and happy!Fabulous!

Leanne said...

Yay!!! Soo soo love this awesome card Rosie! You titally made me smile with this gorgeous card!! Thank you for the beautiful blog hop but most of all for being a wonderful friend!! Love ya!
:D
xx

Mojca said...

Oh I love the cute image and colours and the layout is awesome. Hugs! MOjca

Lucy Patrick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lucy Patrick said...

Oh, that is sooo cute Rosie, love how she's popping out from behind the papers, love that idea!! I'm doing the blog hop but couldn't resist checking this gorgeous card out while I'm here. XOX Lucy

Keely said...

Adorable card!

gobeagirl said...

I know Leanne, I was on the Greeting Farm DT with her when they had to the 2nd blog. Anyway, such a sweet card! I am sure she will love it. Happy Birthday Leanne!!! Hugs, Lisa G