Thursday, September 12, 2013

Alicia's Little Shop Guest DT~MERMAID by Nemi!

Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing a card using a stamp from Alicia's Little Shop. For the month of September I get to be a Guest Designer, WOOT, WOOT!! I'm really excited about this opportunity! So for this month, you'll get to see a card every Thursday featuring stamps from this amazing on-line store. :) 
 
You'll definitely want to check out the store today because there are a few digis that are on SALE for $1.00!!! You can't beat that deal!!
Today, I'm using Mermaid by Nemi. She was so much fun to color and I think she turned out gorgeous! She's printed on X-Press It Blending Card and colored with Copics. I also embossed the oval edge with Frantage Marine, Frantage Aged Teal, and Frantage Chunky White.
 
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair: E43, E44, E47
Pink: RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09
Teal: BG10, BG15, BG18
Blue Background: B000, B00, B01, B02, B04
 
I used some dps from my stash (they came free in a card magazine for free). The flowers are all Prima. The two different trims are from Websters Pages. I also used Recollections Crystal Swirls. The frame around the Mermaid was cut using Spellbinders Floral Ovals.


Head over to Alicia's Little Shop to check out the other amazing digi stamps available! You can also see more card samples on the ALS Blog.
Have a great Thursday!
Hugs,
Rosie :)

6 comments:

Mojca said...

Wow amazing card Rosie! You chose such gorgeous colours and I love the pretty big flower you added. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It Challenge. hugs! MOjca

Lorraine said...

This is just beautiful Rosie.

cebelica said...

Woohoo, congrats on your GDT spot! Well deserved! Your coloring of this beautiful stamp is beyond amazing and so is the whole card. I could just look at it all day. So magical! Awesome! Hugs! xx

Nannieflash said...

Stunning card, and welcome to The Paper Shelter Design Team, you will have a wonderful time in Maries Team. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Leanne said...

WOW!! (need i say more?)
Congrats on your GDT spot with Alicia! You brought this one to life my friend! It's gorgeous!!
^.^

Heidi Brawley said...

This is Gorgeous!!! I love mermaids!!