Monday, July 1, 2013

Inspiration Monday~~STARS & STRIPES!

**IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR MY TGF BLOG HOP POST, please click HERE or scroll down! 
 
It's a busy Monday for me today!! I'm back to introduce the new Inspiration Monday Challenge for La-La Land Crafts. The theme this week is: 
STARS and STRIPES!!
I used New Years Marci for my card today and tried something a little different. I recently bought some awesome chalkboard paper from DCWV called "All Chalked Up." It's AWESOME!! I used my VersaMark Pad and stamped it on the black chalkboard paper. Then I rubbed white chalk over it. I had to take a makeup sponge and lightly rub the excess chalk off to get the image clearer....worked perfectly!!


I also used a couple of La-La Land Crafts Dies on my card: Flag Banner and Stitched Tabs.
 My dps are from Basic Grey "Life of the Party" 6x6 paper pad. The puffy star stickers are from K&Company. The ribbon is from Hobby Lobby.


Don't forget, you can join in all the fun at La-La Land Crafts by adding your creations to the Customer Gallery, Facebook Page and Twitter Feed
Have a great week!
Rosie

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this!! Love the white stamped on the black.. way too cute. That ribbon is great.. Your bow is amazing!!!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

so sweet rosie!!! the negative stamping looks real neat and i love the big bow :)

cdoggett01@yahoo.com said...

Very cool concept...I really like the celebrate tag!

hperalta77@gmail.com said...

Awesome! Like this tecnique

hperalta77@gmail.com said...

Awesome! Like this tecnique

jasmin Alfonzo said...

Que bella me encanta como quedo.

MaRyKaY said...

how cute

cebelica said...

That's an interesting technique. Definitely worth remembering. Thanks for the inspiration! Hugs! xx