Monday, June 17, 2013

7 Kids College Fund~The Way You Move!

Hi everyone! Today I'm featuring a card over on the 7 Kids College Fund Blog using Stamping Bella The Way You Move by Diane Duda. I love Diane Duda so when 7 Kids College Fund started carrying these stamps....well, I had to buy them!! I love the way this girl is posed, and the sentiment on her dress...is well....PERFECT!

I stamped her on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copics.
 
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Dress: B00, B02, B04, B05, N0, N2, Colorless Blender

I used some awesome dps from My Mind's Eye Lost & Found SUNSHINE 6x6 paper pad. All the edges were distressed with Walnut Stain Distress Ink. The other stuff was in my stash.

Now don't forget there is still a little time left to enter our "Just Plain Wrong" Challenge over on the 7 Kids Challenge Blog HERE!! We've enjoyed seeing all the cards currently linked up! Some are actually pretty funny! :)

Have a great week!
Rosie :)

No comments: