Friday, January 11, 2013

La-La Land Crafts CHA SHOWCASE!!

Happy Friday everyone!! Hope everyone is doing okay and staying well! I, on the other hand, have been sick as a dog!! I went to the doc on Wednesday because I couldn't even get out of bed on Tuesday. I thought for sure I had the flu, but the test came back negative. Doc still gave me some antibiotics because my symptoms were so bad. The aches have gone away a little, but the extreme tiredness, sinus issues, and congestion are still lingering!! UGH!

If you are in the crafting world, then you know that Saturday, Jan. 12th launches the first day of the CHA (Craft & Hobby Association) Convention in Anaheim, California!!  It's give companies an opportunity to showcase their latest and greatest products to the world!! It's always fun to walk the floors and see all the demos and even snag some of the goodies ahead of time!! Unfortunately, I'm not at CHA this year. :(  But, if you are one of the lucky ones who gets to attend, then stop by Booth 2473 and say hi to La-La Land Crafts! :)

Today at La-La Land Crafts, there is a lot to showcase!! You can see all the new CHA images and dies on the LLLC Blog!!

Here's a summary of the new releases! These stamps and dies are already available for ordering in the LLLC Store!!

For my cards today I got to work with Irish Marci and Luka with Crayons....both are super adorable!! I also get to showcase some new LLLC dies for you....AMAZING as always!!

First up is IRISH MARCI!
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Lips: R22
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Hat/Dress: G21, G24, G28
Clover: G28, G46
Apron/Shoes: Black, N8, N6, Inkssentials White

DIES:

Next up is LUKA WITH CRAYONS!
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Shirt: R24, R27, R29, R89
Shorts: B91, B93, B95
Crayons: YG25, YG67, B18, B24, R24, R29, YR04, YR07

 DIES:

CUTE, right?!!!! If you want to see all the stamps and dies be sure to head over to the La-La Land Crafts Blog to be blown away by the amazing samples from our very talented Design Team. You won't be disappointed!! Don't forget to head to the LLLC STORE and snatch these babies up too before they sell out!!

As you read this, I'm probably already in bed with some Nyquil in my system. This bugger is a bad one!! Hopefully I start feeling some relief soon. Have a great week and see you back here soon!

Hugs,
Rosie :)

1 comment:

cebelica said...

Awww, I'm sorry you are still feeling so bad. I really hope the meds will start working soon and that you'll feel better in no time.

Sigh, how I wish I could be at CHA. Darn, why does it have to be so far away?! :( But I WILL get there one day. Probably not next year or the day after, but one day I will find my way to the show. My sweetie promised to take me there one day - I think he doesn't fully realise what he promised though, but I don't care, I intend to take him up on his promise. lol

There are some wonderful thingies with the new LLC release. I love the cards you made.

Hugs! xx