Monday, February 6, 2012

Inspiration Monday-Make an Easel Card

Good Monday morning to y'all! Well CHA is over and boy was it a lot of work, but I met some amazing, wonderful people/friends, which made it all worth it!! I meant to upload pictures over the weekend, but I spent most of my time playing with my son and getting caught up on some much needed sleep! I'll try to upload pictures later in the week. Honestly, I didn't get a chance to take very many.

Today is La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Monday and our challenge for you this week is:

MAKE AN EASEL CARD

For my Easel Card I used this AH-MAZING digi scene called Lil' Rocker and Ruffles Marci Digi Scene 1. I think it's great that Irina is offering digi scenes in the LLLC Store....makes my crafting life a little easier! :)

Lil' Rocker Luka:
Skin: E11, E000, E00, chalk
Hair: E37, E33
Hat: N6, R27, R24
Shirt: N6, B24
Pants: N4, B95, B93, B91
Guitar: Y15, YR04, R35, N8, N6, N4, C5, C3, E35, E29, Copic Multiliner

Ruffles Marci:
Skin: E11, E000, E00, chalk/Lips: R27
Hair: E49, E29, E25
Shirt: YR21, YR23, Y15
Headband/Skirt/Shoes: 100, C7, C5, C3, Inkssentials White Opaque Pen

Bird: BG13, BG15, BG18, C5, C3
Brick Wall: C5, C3, E09, E18, R35, N6, N4
Ground/Grass: YG17, G17, E33, E29, Colorless Blender
Sky: Chalk

The awesome dps and "happy" banner are from an Echo Park kit called A Walk in the Park. I'm loving these 12x12 kits!! The papers are double-sided and a lot of the designs are small enough to work well for cards. Plus you have sentiments and stickers included...perfect, right?!


You can see in the side view that I raised the banner on pop dots. The string of chocolate pearls along the bottom panel are from Recollections.

I hope you all have a great week! Don't forget you can see more inspiration on the LLLC Blog today and also on Friday. Want to join in on the fun and possibly win a gift certificate to the LLLC Store?? Then upload your creations all month long to the LLLC Gallery!

Hugs and much love to ya!
Rosie :)

5 comments:

Sue said...

Wow!! this is amazing Rosie, the colouring is superb, loving all the dots on Marci and the awesome work on Luka's guitar!! :)

Anonymous said...

mega amazing colouring details ... love that guitar ... so cool! always love your cards ...

Leanne said...

Hi Rosie!
So amazing!! The colors and scene are just fabulous! Even better in person! That guitar rocks and so do your clouds.
Gr8 job!
;)

cebelica said...

I'mreally happy to hear that you had a great time at CHA. :)
I love your card - it reminds me of me and my boyfriend. ;) He plays guitar and I often have some wishes about which song I want him to play for me. :P
Hugs! xx

Razzjbqa said...

mega amazing colouring details ... love that guitar ... so cool! always love your cards ...